Windows 11 Pro Includes
If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Device encryption
If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
- Find my device
Keep track of your devices—even your digital pen!
- Firewall and network protection
Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
- Internet protection
App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
- Parental controls
Manage screen time, limit access to mature content, and control online purchases when you connect your family’s Microsoft accounts.
- Secure boot
Helps prevent malicious software applications and unauthorized operating systems from loading during the system start-up process.
- Windows Hello
Uses facial recognition, fingerprint, or PIN, for a fast, secure, and password-free way to unlock your compatible Windows devices.
- Windows Information Protection (WIP)
Helps protect enterprise apps and data against accidental data leaks on enterprise-owned devices and personal devices that employees bring to work.
- Windows Security
View and manage the security and health of your device.
What’s New In Windows 11 vs Windows 10
Produces a wider, more vivid range of colors for a truly captivating visual experience.
Chat from Microsoft Teams
Reach anyone (for free) however you prefer (call, chat, text, video) right from your taskbar.
Switch between desktops for greater organization of open windows.
Get faster load times and more detailed game worlds.
Continue right where you left off when you plug/unplug from your external monitor.
Faster reduction in download size for updates in Windows 11.
Photos. News. To-dos. Weather. Widgets helps you find content that matters to you.
Windows 11 Pro For 1 PC
Windows 11 Pro includes all the features of Home plus BitLocker device encryption, Windows Information Protection (WIP), Assigned Access, Dynamic Provisioning, Enterprise State Roaming, Group Policy, Kiosk mode setup.
Windows 11 Pro System Requirements
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
4 gigabyte (GB).
64 GB or larger storage device Note: See below under “More information on storage space to keep Windows 11 up-to-date” for more details.
UEFI, Secure Boot capable. Check here for information on how your PC might be able to meet this requirement.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0. Check here for instructions on how your PC might be enabled to meet this requirement.
Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
Windows 11 Pro Download Install and Activate
Run the Media Creation Tool
- Create installation media for another PC
- Select preferred language
- Select Edition: Windows 11 (it includes both, Pro and Home)
- Select architecture (64-bit or 32-bit)
- Select the media you want to create (USB flash drive or ISO file to create a DVD)
- Perform a clean installation
- Boot from the USB flash drive or the DVD you have created
- Select your language, time, and keyboard preferences
- Enter product key provided by us
- Installation type: Custom: Install Windows only (advanced)
- Remove all partitions and create a new one to install Windows
- Proceed and perform the installation
- Windows 11 Home to Pro Upgrade Key
- Click Start and click Settings to open Windows 11 Settings.
- Under System tab, you can scroll down in the right window to click Activation.
- Next, expand Upgrade your edition of Windows, you can click Change button next to Change product key option, and enter the Windows 11 Pro license key to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro.
- Then you can upgrade from Windows 11 Home to Pro edition. Restart your computer to apply the new features of Windows 11 Pro.