SoftwareDigitalDownload.com Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SoftwareDigitalDownload.com. By accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Use of Website
You may only use our website for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions. You agree not to use our website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries)
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate SoftwareDigitalDownload.com, a SoftwareDigitalDownload.com employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm SoftwareDigitalDownload.com or users of the website or expose them to liability
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on our website are protected by United States and other international intellectual property laws. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our website.
3. Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use our website
- Any conduct or content of any third party on our website
- Any content obtained from our website
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless SoftwareDigitalDownload.com, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these terms and conditions or your use of our website, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the website's content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these terms and conditions.
5. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may revise and update these terms and conditions from time to time at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of our website thereafter. Your continued use of our website following the posting of revised terms and conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of, or related to them, their subject matter or their formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these terms and conditions or our website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California, in each case located in San Francisco County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term or condition set forth in these terms and conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of SoftwareDigitalDownload.com to assert a right or provision under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.