Office 2021 Professional Plus Download, Install and Activate
Office 2021 is the latest version. If you have a digital download of Microsoft Office 2021 you can install Microsoft Office by downloading the installer and following the steps in the installation wizard.
To install and download Office 2021, you will need to have a valid product key. Depending upon how you want to download you can use the direct link listed below.
If you have a valid product key, you can install and download Office 2021 by following these steps:
1. Go to www.office.com/setup
2. Enter your product key
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install and download Office 2021
If you do not have a product key, you can buy a product key which is one-time purchase:
2. Download software from Microsoft’s CDN Server: https://officecdn.microsoft.com/db/492350F6-3A01-4F97-B9C0-C7C6DDF67D60/media/en-US/ProPlus2021Retail.img
3. Once you click the link or copy and paste the link into your web browser, the download will begin immediately without opening another web page.
4. Double click the downloaded file – ProPlus2021Retail.img – to begin the installation. The file size is 4.2 GBs
5. File Explorer will open and show three files: Office, autorun and setup
6. Double click on setup to begin the installation.
7. Next, you will see “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” Select Yes.
8. Now the software will complete the installation.
9. Enter your product key.
Office 2021 Professional Plus Download
10. You’re all set and ready to go. Office is activated and completed.
What if the product key was not asked for during installation?
1. Open Word or Excel. Type Word or Excel in the search bar on your computer if you do not see the app.
2. Under File click on Account
3. Click on Change License
4. Click on “Use a different account”. Do not enter an email address.
5. On the “Sign in to activate Office” screen, click on “enter a product key instead”.
6. Enter your product key to activate.
Microsoft Office 2021 is Taking Very Long to Install
There are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue.
1. Ensure that your computer meets the system requirements for Office 2021.
- Windows 10 or 11 (if you have Windows 7 or 8 then you need office 2019 download)
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) or more of RAM
- 16 megabytes (MB) or more of free disk space
- Internet access
2. Close any other programs that are running on your computer.
3. Try installing Office in Safe Mode.
4. Reinstall Office.
The amount of time it takes to complete installation varies and depends on your internet connection and computer hardware.
If you’re still having trouble installing Office, please contact us for assistance.
Office is Installed, but I’m Not Sure How to Do Something or Want to Learn More
If you’re not sure how to do something or want to learn more, you can search for help online or in your office software. For help with Office, you can search for specific help topics on the Office website or in the Office software. For help online, you can also visit the Microsoft Answers website. If you want to learn more about how to use Office, you can watch short video tutorials on the Office website.